Customer Grievance Redressal Policy
1) Principles Governing Company's policy:
The Company's policy on grievance redressal is governed by the following principles:
- Customer shall be treated fairly at all times.
- Complaints or concerns raised by the customers are dealt with an open mind, with courtesy and in a timely manner.
- Customers shall be fully informed of avenues for grievance redressal within the organization and their rights if they are not satisfied with the resolution of their complaints.
- Payso will take care of all complaints efficiently and fairly as they value each customer.
- All employees at Payso must work in good faith and without prejudice to the interests of the customers.
2) Registration of Complaints:
Function and Authority
The Customer Support is responsible for the resolution of queries of all customers. The Officer-in-Charge of Customer Support is responsible for ensuring resolution of all queries received at Customer Support to the customer's satisfaction. The Company has a Customer Support facility for effective resolution for operational issues and all the grievances referred to it.
For quick reference, the contact details are provided herein below:
- Customer Support: Payso Helpdesk
- Customer Care Number - 020-46943322
3) Escalation Matrix:
Escalation Level- 1
Write to Customer Support team - email@example.com
Customer Care Number - 020-46943322
Response Time: Two Business Days
Escalation Level - 2
Write to Nodal Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number - 022 41222217
Response Time: seven Business Days
- Note : Our Customer Care Support is Available for Six days a week excluding National Holidays.
- (Monday - Saturday) - 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
4) Periodic Review:
The Management keeps periodic Reviews to ensure smooth functioning of Customer Grievances Redressal.
*Customers are requested to raise the concern to next level only if they do not get a resolution within the time frame mentioned above. This will help us in resolving your concern in a smoother way. Grievances between System Participants in respect of any matter connected with the operation of the payment system shall be resolved in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, as may be amended from time to time.